13 February, 2008

funny sounds!

my stomach has been giving me funny sounds. must be the milk & milk, and all the milk. if your girlfren is lactose-intolerant like my boyfren's girl, there would be lotsa cheap thrills for you just by fighting over black tea frappe/lychee ice-blended. who can drink milk, who cant. that was fun. heh

went out on the 9th. well, correction. went out everyday. caught SweenyTodd, boy was it rad. go watch it! and rest of the night was spent walking around Clarke Quay in search of a very nice eating place. ended up with warm choc cake & bagel (who the hell eats bagel at night?). okay me love. then we went mosque, outside only.

so.. chinese new year eh! did i mention i saw 2 goodlooking kids this year? phillipino x chinese = product power. post the pictures up soon, love the way they go jiejieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so was pizza fiesta & sakae okay? i think hilmi loved it. hahahahahaha me love bowling, let's go moremoremore

okay, digressed, sorry.
so after exams we're gonna go mosque again, jus because of denn the man. walaoeh we shall see how okay? heh. and right now im daydreaming, dreaming about the holidays. gonna have lotsa funbursts before i work-in-peace @ tuas.

i dreamt that i had a rolling good time, water-surfing. feels so real that i felt the adrenaline through me. that's what im gonna do when i go to hawaii on my bday. whoooohoo!

friends.
good friends.
best friends.
close friends.
couple.
lovers.
not enemies. heh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU LA SEEETERRRLA.