02 February, 2008

Stop & Stare




I dont kno why.. the weekends feel equivalent to weekdays. Okay although I got my awaited longgggg sleep, I still feel tired because... I jus chiong-ed 6 online quizzes. Total to be done : 7, big bloody seven
Tired like a dawg yo. Mindlessly, endlessly. yuck



So for the past 3 days I had the worst day of my life. Everything was irrtable, right down to the details of the detailed. But im fine now, apologies to everyone and you, suffered with me aye. Heh.



Apologies to Valo and ymymym for standing up due to some bad cramps. 1st day hit me unexpectedly. whoa fate siollllll but no worries, i'll date the 2 of you out soon!



think i must be the most unexcited chinese around. cny like no kick and im totally not in the mood for anything cny-related, except maybe, eating the tarts. im not even excited about getting angpao! okay maybe it's cus exams come right after cny... okay, must be. thanks ah ngee ann youdabest



i think my psp and mp3 have a love-hate r'ship. when im back in action with psp, mp3 goes into cold period. vice versa. maybe when you see them talk in ECE language, all the 1010101011000111000 will come out. hahahaha okay lame



note to self: tmr.is.against.nus.titans.pls.switch.on.k.thanks.



I think im starting to miss amicelli and sunflower. Heh.

No comments: