15 March, 2008

Boys Like Girls - Up Against The Wall

I figured that since im having some free time now, might as well update thee blog.. right? it's 30 mins to bedtime for tmr's match @ the extreme west. now now now..

  • my throat is hurting (almost at the same time, every night), one week of coughing ain't doing me any good.
  • my hair is wet (late-night shower)
  • im thinking of brkfst tmr morning (shit im hungry already)
  • 10000bc was a-okay (i want step-up very badly)
  • i wana go camping/picnic
  • visit the zoo (not zouk)
  • chiong zouk (not zoo)
  • my heart's not @ ease (i dorno why), need some tranquility
  • i wana go watch my Park Ji Sung. manU just scored!
  • im addicted to boxes & boxers. heh

okay now i wonder why i bother to blog all these. the one who's meant to read it, wont. roar!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay dear! zouk next next fri, or this coming fri, if you're okay with it aye =)
miss you can! RAH!

Anonymous said...

Babe! Link link! :)

Anonymous said...

who say i never read one.
doesnt mean no comments, i never read okay. heh.

Anonymous said...

1. my throat is hurting like a fucked up bitch too :(
2. lalala do you believe in the don't wet hair at night thing? I don't.
3. yay breakfast - is it going to be a hearty one? (:
4. hmmmmm I heard stepup2's not all that good.
5. I wanna go for a picnic shall we go? :D:D
6&7. hmmm not so much of these haha
8. I hope you got your tranquility!
9. lalala.
10. BOXERS YESYES :D:D

oeiiii tag me I'm so bored here but I know you'll only get to use the comp back at home dang thanks for all the songs my dear (: