06 April, 2008

Walk on Water or Drown

my body is definite, definite, definitely tuned to sleeping & waking up early. i really cant sleep longer, like i used to. i remember waking up in the afternoon was so shiok laaaaaaaa, gimme back all of it. so! waking up early brought me online, brought me to pick up the phone & dialled for mcdelivery. i want my bigggggggggggggggggg breakfast. super big that kind cus im super hungry. super, very super.

and the past week was super packed for me too. strangely all i remembered was 1-and-a-half waffles on tues with ling & huizhen, retail IMPULSE therapy with fizo, dinner @ zamzam and Soup Spoon on friday with fangyi, followed by supper with soe & htein. omggg, a week of good food sure made me happy, but the good people was what I really like :D but right now, im still craving for thai food since a long long time ago, god knows when. ahhhhh forget it, my cravings are nevergone. heh.

tell you sth funny! or rather, freaky. i was talkin on the phone with fizo last night and i jus blurted out everything about science. i even told him that our bodies are actually reactors (in = out) and we shouldn't eat too fast yadayada.. guess who's attached to attachment? haha and he says i laugh non-stop, much longer than lastime. okay laughing machine never breaks down :)

my fave mac is here! and manU on tonight. awwaww~

No comments: