01 March, 2008

Just Jack - Starz In Their Eyes


These are long overdued. Yes.. that was the day I wished for a Sunny Sun and ling asked for a Big Fat one, but the clouds came instead. my fair skin is making me look unhealthy. Haha but we made it good with indoFood correct? See, you got me salivating over itttttttttttt. We must go eat someday again! And our Fri night promise. Heh.




EH HOW SHIOK CAN! Cant tell you how much mambo got me jamboing all night long. Helluva night we had, and the 1st is always the best. haha! and definitely lesson learnt, never say never to anything. It was really 4 in the morning eh :)

Bicycles are magical instruments. They unwind you of your inner stress pretty much, and make you speed with the wind. I sense improvement and I can feel the phobia creeping away, the seafood at ECP made it all the better. Couldn't ask for more when I have food, fun, and you, could i? :)

Something random but worth a thousand buckaroos to mention, I think if anyone were to live with me, i'll make sure you never go hungry because I'd whip up a nice & delicious meal. Or at least I'll try, that's pure bliss okay. Talking about food, my cravings have increased to a.. er, gastronomical.. amount. Heh

2moredays to Attachment! okay this is serious business. dammittttttttttt kthxbye

2 comments:

LING ` said...

haha! one more clubbing knaki =) okay, sometimes mambo, sometimes phuture okay =D we play faie =D 2more days. jiayou! =D

LING ` said...

fair *