26 February, 2008

Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

So.... everything's okay now phewwwww. It's funny how my life has been coaster-rolling for the past few days. Yea I wonder why, seriously.

But of course! There are too many things that Im happy with.

  • Exams are OVER!
  • Nic's house was great, sans the blood & gore you apocalypse. Heh
  • My funds has grown to... a reasonable amount. Double Heh.
  • Passion's back for everything yayyyyy
  • Awaited Sentosa finally came.. without the sun ASDFGHJKL
  • Tmr's wednesday. And it's time to... heeheehee
  • Im gonna get new lifts like right at my doorstep. mum says like condo sialllllllllll
  • Good boy, me love :)

Fizo's been sweet lately.. ever since Amos appeared.. and lately he was armed with tonnes of funny things that cracks me up insanely, that's pure.. amusement. I guess at this point of time, nothing beats being happy. So laugh hard people! Till you blush. Heh.

Counting down to less that 7 days to attachment, im getting pretty excited! i will make a new medicine for everyone, the get-rich/richer pill. Haha not very funny. But on the serious note I cant wait to graduate, then it's time to face kids and mark science papers. Hehhhhhhh one more year. Come to think of it, my kids have graduated from pri sch, and taken their PSLE. yayyyyy

Please reap more from what we sow people, and eat them cus I've been seeing too many skeletons walking around. it saddens to see so many of the normal standard going on diet to slim down and end up looking like some malnutrition kid. i mean.. it's okay if you're born skinny, not when you make yourself one. and guys going only for bones, i feel sorry for your inner void. im gonna be the 1st bonchet to start the new era of dietbanes. Heh.

Last but not least, happy belated bday to Zaza and Yaya on the 22nd! Stay happy & healthy, and keep playing balls :)

5 comments:

p1Gz said...

thankyou thankyou!!! =]

-yaya

aidahwalla said...

oh pls invent a no-pain-menstrual-cramps pill.
or maybe BETTER, ANTI-PMS pill.
LOL!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS LAYOUT, looks damn LJ can.
I likey.

And I hope your dad &his 9 holes in his gums (byebye teeth) and mum are fine and so are you!
Haha lets go tanning... at the neighbourhood pool 'cos
the sun's the same everywhere!

WOW at the new lifts part sounds dead cool.
Whos AMOS hahaha
and are you going to be a pschool science teacher? ARE YOU SERIOUS.

LOL at the skeletons part. true. We're meaty, yo. And we're desirable just the same, yoyo.

&I just realised I could tag with my lj user HOHO GREAT.

LING ` said...

HELLO WOMAN! =x counting down to two days =p don't worry, you still got weekends with me =x hehe . take care during attachment yah =D

LING ` said...

HAHAHA LALALA ! GRILLED CHICKEN =x