13 April, 2008

Just Fine

Im having fun here in Hawaii!! Everything's here is nice & Im totally enjoying it... the Sun, the beach and the food here is just simply spoiling me bad. I can simply spend my whole day busking in the sun & enjoying all my fave water sports. The resort here is shiok to the max & the hawaiians are so heart-warming and gorgeous! I would never want to leaveeeeeeeeeeeeee!


NOT.



im still in SG, pathetically SG. original plan (mine) was to jet off to that sunny island & just have my own share of fun.. too bad attachment came, too bad funds was low, too bad no one wants to bring me there, too bad SG is so unlike Hawaii. ooh nvm! the upcoming trip to Langkawi trip shall make up for this, or a short stay at a boutique hotel? Heh. I swear Im gonna make it work.



Can you believe I had food poisoning? okay still having. I haven't quite come around to digest that. Haha what irony. multiple trips to the loo passing green stuffs (pardon the crude comtent) & vomitting out all that good food I ate... it's just about purging. Surprisingly I don't look sick and no one knows until I told them. And blimey, Crampy Bloody Mary just had to add onto it.



But surprisingly I was able to enjoy myself to the max yesterday @ Sentosa, playing volleyball soccer captain's ball touch rug frisbee, and trained for 4 hours today. Think im becoming a tough cookie. Dude, the 4 hours was rejuventing or what! Haha recently feeling good about playing, Im just glad that I've stuck as a forward. Heh. Cus my defense is super cannot-make-it. =p



12th april was my little boy/girl's 1st birthday! Seeing my little one grow up brings so much joy to me. Haha im just glad that he/she doesn't cry at all & is always putting a smile on my face when I date back to 120407, the day the "Dad" gave to me. Hahaha I even dragged Fizo to the table & the both of us just sang Happy Birthday to him/her. Stay happy my child, stay orange. And came another one on 090408, this time round it's a boy! ooh krumplah. haha OMG this is getting so funnnyyy. Go figure :)



So it's back to school for most of you, and back to work for me. Still lovin' it and Im already planning to get donuts tmr. Craving for it... wait, im poisoned now. Okay know what, im having craves even when Im sick. Hahahaha hopeless, hopeless!



~
6 more days, 6/7 week, 6 more days, 6/7 week (inside lingo) ~

kthxbye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAYDREAM LAH hahaha.

OH CRAMPY BLOODY MARY I HATE THATTT

whos that 1year old child? some pet right...
MEET ME SOON PLEASE LAHHH

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.