04 May, 2008

Ain't No Party


IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Sorry for being away, for goddamn long. Haha been busy with attachment and stuffs. You kno I really want to update more on what had happened for the past one month but backtracking is just no easy you knowwww, so I'd skip it. Let's deal with current affairs! =p


One of my fave phrases: life hadn't been so good before, in fact I think it's gettin better & better.
OOH! that day we brought the little boy out to Vivo. And just like any other kid, he was wow-ed when he entered Candy Empire. And just like any other people, we bought him Starburst, a hugeeeeeeeee bottle of jellybeans ( his fave is marshmallow flavour! ) and the LONGEST strawberry sweet. Onward to mac next, he ate his LONGEST french fries (flenfly). Truly entertained by his rendition of "Smack That". SO CUTEEEEEEE! homesweethome, and grabbed by ghoulies (the goondu game) got us all mad & hyped. It was sure an unforgettable day, whereby we discovered more about each other also. Heh.
Monday is coming, ohmygod. But fret not, something to look forward during the weekends =p youknoiknowekno. I promise I'll be back on a more frequent basis, so in case I don't see ya, Good Morning, Good Afternoon & Good Night =)
All ready, already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're doing gooood! TAKE CARE OKIES.

<3 hedz

LING ` said...

BABE ! you know something ?
i miss you hell loads!
when are you finishing attachment and coming back to school ???
tiqah has been bullying me whenever she sees me =p haha . see you soon babe =)